Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dinner is Served!


I love to cook...I take pics of dishes I prepare but I never know what to do with the pics. So basically they are just taking up space on my phone. Rarely do I use recipes. I am a self proclaimed "pinch of this and that" type of cook. These are a few family favorite dinners.



Salmon, baked sweet potato and cucumber salad


Salmon on a baby spinach salad



Lentils and spinach w/smoked turkey


Shrimp & Grits 


Spinach stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon served over Quinoa


My sous chef, my baby boy helps me in the kitchen. Well, I let him play with whatever to keep quiet while I cook... lol


My husband fried catfish, mac & cheese and brussel sprouts


Seafood Gumbo


Cheese Grits


Chicken Pot Pie


Fried chicken wings, spanish rice and steamed brocolli

Lasagna


Tilapia and mix veg


Chicken Fried Rice


Oxtails, pinto beans and rice, spinach and cornbread


Hubby caught the fish and I fried it up!


Roast, spinach, yellow rice, yams


Tortilla Soup


My daughters making cookies on Mothers Day




Potato soup

Curry Salmon/ Brussels

Mexican, black bean enchilada bake


Beef Stew


Baked wings, mash potatoes, spinach, corn/brocolli

Steak/potato soup


Baked Chicken, rice, spinach, brown gravy/onions 

Green Smoothies

Catfish for parents (too many bones)/ Chicken for kids, mac & cheese, normandy blend veg


Catfish, rice, black eyed peas, veg


Apple Cider

Chicken strips


Chicken strips, mac, , brocolli





Salmon, brussells, cabbage w/peppers


THATS ALL FOLKS....for now *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment