Friday, October 17, 2014

Glitzy Coilz Presents:: These Curlz Ain't Loyal Natural Hair Event!!

If your natural hair is giving you the blues and you are ready to get a perm come to this Workshop! I will show you how to make your own natural hair products and cute protective styles without the stress! Come join us for an afternoon of fun and laughs. 



Howdy Glitzies!!! I am excited to announce my second natural hair event. My first event Back To Natural was this summer. It was a pretty nice turnout for my first event. I am looking to pack the house Saturday November 22nd 2:00-4:00pm at The Ralph Ellison Library Room A. I will host live demonstrations, hair/style tutorials, I will even whip up a batch of my special juices and berries right on the spot. So far Nubian Heritage and Shea Moisture are sponsors, I will update the sponsor list as we move along. For a small fee of $10 you will learn how to manage those curlz when they just don't want to act right as well as learning how to make your own natural hair products. Come early for door prizes and Curly Bagz. Early bird tickets are $10 and General Admission is $15. Space is limited so don't wait until the last minute!! I look forward to seeing you there.

Pictures from my last event BACK TO NATURAL PIX:

 June 2014


See you there!! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment