Monday, January 5, 2015

Glitzy Coilz attends Dallas Naturals Night Out #DALLASNNO


Dec, 6 2014:  My bestie and I took a road trip to Dallas Texas to attend the Dallas Naturals Night Out. We met up for #Makeovers with my cousins @Willow Bend Mall (Plano Texas) at the MAC counter with my cuzzies! I love them so!


My cousin getting glammed up!


My cuzzins smiling at me while I get glammed up.


Lashes!!


I took a pic so I could add all of these colors to my collection.

I had never heard of orange concealer but it worked like a charm!


Beat to Capacity!!! #FLAWLESS
#BEATTOCAPACITY


Final look before heading to DALLAS NNO


Feeling Myself in the car lol :-)


Sisters & Sorors
My cousins
@THINKSUMO @FIGHTLIKEASUMO


Work GIRL!!


Snapping pics left and right before we left! We were having a party before we even got there. #FUNTIMES

BESTIES!


My road dawg! We roll OUT!





Our Mommies are Sisters!!




Beautiful bloggers & Entrepreneurs!!


All Black Everything!!!




Business Owners and Trailblazers!!



Networking, Pics, Music, Swag Bags and FUN!!!


 I met some beauties that I've followed on social media since forever. It was great meeting everyone!


I pretty much sweat off all my makeup. The end of a night of natural hair and glitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment